The Forum is administered separately from the rest of the website - please log in below to post
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Where they flew & where they fell"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
John(txic) View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John(txic) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Where they flew & where they fell"
    Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 15:11
Just reading some back issues for 1990 and noticed the adverts for this VHS release.

Is it available on DVD, does anyone know?
AndyK View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2013 at 11:16
Hi John

I've never seen it on DVD. I do have a VHS copy that I'd be happy to lend you - if you've still got an old tape machine!!

AndyK
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John(txic) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2013 at 14:20
That's the problem.... but thanks anyway!
Alex Revell View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Revell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 10:25
John and Andy.
I have a VHS player and my new blu ray recorder allows me to copy from VHS to DVD. If you would loan me the VHS I'd be happy to see what I can do.
Cheers
Alex

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John(txic) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 10:55
Alex,

You are a gentleman!
KK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 12:52
From memory the firm that made it were in Yorkshire.

lm still waiting for it to come out on Betamax Geek
AndyK View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 14:04
Good memory, KK! It was made in God's Own County by Jumpcut Productions - one of whom was our own Trevor Foreman, also of Northern Aeroplane Workshop fame. Before sending this off to Alex, I'll check Trevor's OK with us ripping off the fruits of his labours ...

Andy
Alex Revell View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Revell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 14:07
John and Andy,
Yes, the possible problem of copyright has just occurred to me as well. We'll have to wait developments.
Alex
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John(txic) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2013 at 08:51
Perhaps this correspondence will prompt a general re-release on DVD?Smile
KK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2013 at 14:44
l miight get it from HMV   or should l wait and get it from Blockbuster?Ermm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic