The Forum is administered separately from the rest of the website - please log in below to post
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

34 & 42 Squadron Christian names?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
flteng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flteng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 00:04
Roger that John, happy it came through. Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Cheers, Hugh
John-G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John-G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2014 at 17:34
Hugh,
He had returned to Home Establishment by at least 13 March 1918 when he was medical Boarded.   He was requesting to be allowed to travel back to Canada as he was on sick leave for several months.

"He was withdrawn from active flying on 27/12/17 suffering nervous exhaustion owing to the strain of flying almost continuously for two years"

You should have had an email by now?

John

flteng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flteng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2014 at 19:12
John
Thank you very much for your email and latest info. I do have records stating his medical discharge but not the info as in your latest email. I have his enlistment, and discharge papers as well as his application to the RFC and log book from May to Oct 1917. No other records. If you can tell me how to get copies of his other flying records and postings I would be most appreciative
Your latest was the only email I have received from you since 26 Jan. when you stated you would be sending an email
Cheers and thank you, Hugh
flteng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flteng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2014 at 19:16
John,
I forgot to mention, if you would like copies of the records I have just let me know
Cheers, Hugh
John-G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John-G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2014 at 21:28
Hi

The docs should be in your gmail account shortly.

Regards

John

flteng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flteng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2014 at 22:11
John,
Thank you very much. Looking forward to receiving them.
Cheers, Hugh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic