The Forum is administered separately from the rest of the website - please log in below to post
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Facebook page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adrian Roberts View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Roberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Facebook page
    Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 01:58
We've started a Facebook Page for Cross and Cockade International, mainly to share news among our members and supporters, and hopefully to attract a wider audience and develop a wider interest in the subject. 

At the AGM last week, Andy Kemp asked for a volunteer to start and run the FB page, and I seem to have heeded that call. 

Please feel free to visit us, and preferably to "like" the page or become a "Friend", which will spread interest even wider. Addition of related news or up-coming events to the Home page would be even more welcome. 

This forum will remain the place for erudite discussion. The Facebook page is primarily for communicating about events, and therefore bringing those event to more people than would normally see it. 
AndyK View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 11:30
The link to the CCI Facebook page is:http://www.facebook.com/CrossCockade

I'll be putting a link on the main page of the web site shortly.

Anyone who's into social networking, please feel free to have a look, "like" it, and (even better) become a "friend".

Adrian and I welcome your feedback.

Cheers!

AndyK
allan forbes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan forbes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 21:26
Hi Adrian
I got here! And I said I wouldn't do Facebook...............

Al
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic