The Forum is administered separately from the rest of the website - please log in below to post
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WW1 scale Model section?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
airman585 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airman585 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 00:50
Fantastic looking aircraft. We could have done with one like that for our museum display at the Farnborough air museum next year for our RFC centenary celebration
CeeJay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CeeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 15:56
Thanks very much
if you can let me know the date of the event i will see if any of the team (Dawn Patrol Great War Flying Display Team) are available, we currently have 30 plus 1/3 scale models flyable, This includes the UK,s largest Radio Controled model a 1/3 scale Gotha bomber all 26ft wingspan of it, and more reaching completion over winter. from Albertross to Zeppelin, and where poss we can and do support events UK wide.
check the website  dawnpatroluk,co,uk and have a looksee.

for contact you can get me on e mail chris.poyser@ntlworl.com and i can e mail contact number back to you.

Chris

Dawn Patrol Team show co-ordinator

Edited by CeeJay - 13 Dec 2011 at 15:56
stan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 22:45
Here's pictures of my 1/5 scale Be2c and EIII modified from the K&W company.

Edited by stan - 13 Jan 2012 at 22:47
CeeJay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CeeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2012 at 23:48
just love that Be2c, we have one being built by a member at 1/3 scale for 2013.

cj

Edited by CeeJay - 14 Jan 2012 at 23:49
stan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 01:43
Nearly 150" span! That's impressive. Do the scale exhaust that seems to be a feature people love, that
and the bomb drop!

CeeJay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CeeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 10:19
i agree stan, its things like that that make all the differance at whatever scale.

chris
Terri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 14:49
Hello Mr. Von Buckles !

I remember your build of the Pfalz , nice to see you hear too !

Terri
CeeJay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CeeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 21:19
Hi All

just thought youmight like to know that the weekend of the 5th 6th and 7th may, is the 100 years celebration of the founding of the RFC event at Stow Maries Aerodrome http://www.stowmaries.com/ and we "Dawn Patrol Great War Flying Display Team" will be in attendance with our squadrons od 1/3 scale flying models, approx 30 models are expected from as far away as Spain and Portugal, we will be giving flying display,s throughout the weekend alongside the full size WW1 aircraft displays, if you come along please come and say hi, after flying our models the next best thing is talking about themWink

ceejay
chip4863 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chip4863 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2012 at 12:26
A couple of my flying scale models.

chip4863 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chip4863 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2012 at 12:28
Here is the other (couln't work out how to post 2 at the same time)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic