The Forum is administered separately from the rest of the website - please log in below to post
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New CCI Web Site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AndyK View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New CCI Web Site
    Posted: 27 Mar 2009 at 21:55
The society's new web site was launched on 18th April 2009.

Many thanks to web designer Chris Searle of CSB Internet

Please post feedback in this forum - whether positive or negative!
Adrian Roberts View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Roberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 01:29

Hi - thanks for a great new look to the site - thanks Chris and everyone else who developed it.

I discovered it had changed from the old one when I went to check on the timetable for the AGM.

Just one query: I can't see anywhere that gives news and events in the Regional Branches. In particular, the old site had details of the meetings of the London Branch. Are these going to be posted up?

AndyK View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 09:24
Hi Adrian

Glad you like the new site! It went live a couple of days ago, in time for the AGM.

What you see now is the core of what the site will be - we still have a lot of work to do. Regional meetings are on the schedule for next week. As of now Jeff Hargrave hasn't given me firm dates for the London meetings - but he's working on them! We'll also be putting a section live to celebrate the St Omer Memorial - plus member's research resources.

Thereafter there's lots more we can do - and I'd like to know what the members would like to see. Already live is the CCI News section, which will be updated regularly and promptly with relevant news items. The forums will also include a thread on each article published in the journal, to encourage feedback and discussion.

I hope to see you at the AGM tomorrow!

Edited by AndyK - 17 Apr 2009 at 12:07
PltOff Tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PltOff Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2009 at 22:24
Everything looks great, Andy.  Thanks again for all your help. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic