The Forum is administered separately from the rest of the website - please log in below to post
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Aeroplane

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Morris View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Aeroplane
    Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 15:12
https://archive.org/search.php?query=publisher%3A%22%5BLondon+%3A+Temple+Press%5D%22

Available to download from www.archive.org, Tthe Aeroplane magazine (UK) volumes 2 to 20, 1912 to 1920 approx.
EnglishGent View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnglishGent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 17:03
Morris.
Did you know that beside “The Aeroplane” you can also download “Aeronautics” (1907-1915 60 issues) which is an American magazine. O alas, If you want to get a set of “Flight” disks, years 1009 to 1919 COMPLETE SET on DVD, 13,805 pages, you’ll need to get in touch with.
Derek@RileyandRiley.com
I still have a few left.
EnglishGent
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnglishGent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 17:14
Sorry Morris
The years are years 1909 to 1919 COMPLETE SET of "FLIGHT" on DVD, 13,805 pages
Derek
Morris View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 10:04
Thank you Derek. An offer I shall not refuse - I'll be in touch.

The USA seems to have had more than its share of home builders right from the beginnings of flight and I must admit to an interest in the weird and wonderful machines that were produced.

Archive also has five volumes of Aircraft magazine (USA) from 1910 onwards and various issues of Aerial Age.

Maurice Taylor
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnglishGent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 14:46
Morris
E-mail your address and I'll send you three disks.
The Aeroplane
Aeronautics
Flight
Derek
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic