The Forum is administered separately from the rest of the website - please log in below to post
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sopwith Aviation Co. documents and photos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
David H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sopwith Aviation Co. documents and photos
    Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 14:53
Does anyone know if the Sopwith Company's Order Book exists anywhere beyond the first volume to which a C&C member has generously given me full access?

I am actually keen to locate more Sopwith Aviation Co. documents and more photographs taken in and around their factories at Kingston, Brooklands and Woolston.
I have quite a few via the Brooklands Museum and RAF Museum archives but any help or advice on finding others would be most welcome.

All this is to help me continue with my live experiment to build in real time a week-by-week diary of the Company and its products.
You can find the diary so far on our Kingston Aviation Centenary Project website www.kingstonaviation.org under the "100 years ago" tab.
You can also sign up there to receive the latest pages week by week by e-mail if you wish.
David H
whiskymac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiskymac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 17:19
I can't help with your request, but I have found the Kingston website most informative. Keep up the good work!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic