The Forum is administered separately from the rest of the website - please log in below to post
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Otto Fuchs - Frankenthal / Germany

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Frankenthalerin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenthalerin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Otto Fuchs - Frankenthal / Germany
    Posted: 15 Jan 2015 at 19:23
Otto Reinhold Fuchs ( * 1897 in Frankenthal - 1987 in Dachau) was a pilot in WWI and wrote his memoirs of this Time : " Wir Flieger - Kriegserinnerungen eines Unbekannten". His whole working Life was devoted to Aviation and after he retired 1966, he became known as a painter.
In 2012 a book about his Life 1916 - 1918 was published:" Flying Fox" by Adam. w. Wait.
The Author Adam M. Wait points out on his webblog, that there was an online auctionin Spring 2013 with the personal Photo albums of Otto Fuchs.
In these Albums are Pics of my ( and Otto Fuchs) Hometown Frankenthal in January 1917 and I would love to see those Pictures.
So if anybody of you has knowledge about the owner of these Otto Fuchs Albums or the Frankenthal Pics...please let me know.
Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic