The Forum is administered separately from the rest of the website - please log in below to post
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

13,000 pages of FLIGHT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EnglishGent View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnglishGent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 13,000 pages of FLIGHT
    Posted: 02 Dec 2013 at 17:03
13,000 pages of FLIGHT

I was wondering if anyone uses the disk I made of FLIGHT 1909-1919, more than 13000 pages! I passed a bunch out at the C&CI seminar and some have been passed out at monthly meetings. I have never heard if anyone used it. I was just wondering. It was a lot of work, I hope it was worth it.

Derek
Derek@RileyandRiley.com

NickForder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickForder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2013 at 09:37
Hi Derek
I use Flight online regularly, and would find your more complete version very useful. 

Any chance of a copy ?
Thanks
Nick
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnglishGent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2013 at 16:45
Hello Nick,
Can you get with Colin, I left a bunch with Colin at the seminar last year and he still has some left. I would be happy if you can get one from him, but if you can’t let me know and I will ship one to you. It is a DVD disk that is full to the top. And it has a index for all 11 years. Please let me know how you make out.
PS: I enjoy the entries you post on the forum, keep them up.
Derek
KK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 15:42
derek
you did a great job Plenty of people are in your debt.

Adrian Roberts View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Roberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2013 at 23:55
Derek 
I would love to have one; the pages can take a while to load directly from the website and the search facility isn't great. Can I come back to you if Colin doesn't have any left?

Adrian
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EnglishGent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 00:12
Adrian
I think Colin said he had some left. If not let me know.

Colin,
I am sorry for posting without asking first, I didn't mean to make extra work for you, but thank you very much.
Derek
Adrian Roberts View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Roberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 00:09
Received disc from Colin today - thanks very much, Colin and Derek. It will keep me off the streets for while; I still find it difficult to comprehend how 13000 pages can be stored in one small disc!  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic