The Forum is administered separately from the rest of the website - please log in below to post
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Books for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
poprivit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poprivit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Books for Sale
    Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 16:40
I have one copy of  The Annals of 100 Squadron that used to belong to my grandfather  He flew the last bombing mission of WWI in a Handley Page O/400.  His name, Lt. D.E. White, is listed in the book on page 195.  This is an original book, not a reprint.  I also have two of the 1975 reprints, both in excellent condition.

Health problems force the sale.  I'll document the chain of ownership on the original book.  It went from my grandfather to me.  I'm 68 and have no children, so I think a member of this forum should have these books.

I'm willing to take $200 for all three books.  Buyer pays shipping.

Tom Murphy
Las Vegas, NV
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 09:32
The name of the book you mention in above post is based on your grand father's life history. After reading the above post I have come to know that your grand father's life inspirational and the people who buys the edition can know more about him.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic