The Forum is administered separately from the rest of the website - please log in below to post
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WWI Aviation Art for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Laura Vaughn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura  Vaughn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WWI Aviation Art for sale
    Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 14:27
My father was William Marsalko, a recognized WWI Aviation Artist. He passed away in 2012 and I am looking for anyone interested in acquiring his remaining collection of WWI Aviation Art. I have about 70 images, and most are already matted, framed and signed. Many depict particular planes like Spad, Fokker, and sopwith, as well as decisive battles during that war. He has his work displayed at the USAF Museum in Dayton, OH, the Viginia Air and Space Museum, he was a member of Cross and Cockade, as well as the American Society of Aviation Artists. Some of his work had been showcased on the covers of "Over The Front". His remaining artwork has been kept in a temp controlled storage unit since his death.
   I have digitally photographed his remaining collection and compiled them onto a DVD in a slideshow. If anyone is interested in his beautiful artwork, please contact me at ore179@wowway.com. I am looking for good homes for this art and know he would love to have them in the hands of his fellow WWI enthusiasts! I am currently in the process of getting these framed paintings appraised. Thank you for any interest!!

Edited by Laura Vaughn - 13 Sep 2013 at 14:28
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic