The Forum is administered separately from the rest of the website - please log in below to post
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WW1 Historic Propellers for sale!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vaclav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vaclav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WW1 Historic Propellers for sale!
    Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 20:27
Salute gentlemen,

I am introducing you wooden propellers from WWI aircraft, which may be used as a beautiful decoration in interiors. I make them in my own at home, from plates of hard wood, using the same technique as was used during the first world war. They are usually scaled in 1:2 or 3:5 (120-160cm), because not many people have so much space for such a large piece of wood (even though several full-size pieces have been made as well) (o:

Several pieces have already been sold and I am making more for you. If you are interested, visit my web page for more information. Just for you to know, it is actually quiet cheap!Smile And it's the most beautiful gift that an enthusiast in aviation can get Wink

For more information, visit my website HistoricPropellers.com

My propellers cost usually between 170 and 300 USD. The larger ones are more expensive.

I am posting pictures of Sopwith F1 Camel and Axial from Fokker DVII with Mercedes DIII engine, enjoyEmbarrassed

Axial propeller from Fokker D.VII in scale 3:5

Sopwith F1 Camel, scale 1:2

Sopwith Camel in detail

Sopwith Camel 2:3

And with a guard!Tongue

Salute all!

And see you at HistoricPropellers.com LOL
Production of WW1 Aviation relics for enthusiats - Propellers, constructions and trophies.
HistoricPropellers.com
Vaclav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vaclav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2013 at 07:10
In order to keep you updated, I am posting some new picturesWink

More on HistoricPropellers.com

Propeller from Sopwith Camel 1:2 with fabric sheathing:

Production of WW1 Aviation relics for enthusiats - Propellers, constructions and trophies.
HistoricPropellers.com
Vaclav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vaclav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2013 at 11:19
Posting a new picture of EBORA Propeller from SPAD VII (1917) in the full size:

HistoricPropellers.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic